- Canterbury Christ Church University hosts its first virtual event to support businesses with developing their innovation potential
“VenuIQ took the time to understand our needs for the event and worked closely with us to develop key milestones within our project. The team looked at how their technology could support us and offered ideas that we hadn’t even considered.
“Our industry experts and guest speakers had nothing but praise for the platform and event, and the majority of our delegates said they found the platform intuitive and easy to use.”
- Founders Forum hosts first live event of 2021“VenuIQ played a key role in allowing our event to go ahead, providing the technology to maximise engagement amongst delegates whilst keeping social distancing measures in place. The VenuIQ platform allowed those who could not travel from overseas to take part in the event virtually, and where talks reached full capacity, delegates were able to watch via the app in other areas of the venue.” Jesse Peterkin, head of events at Founders Forum
- Independent optician association opens its eyes to the power of virtual events“Running a virtual event for the first time felt like a risk, but we were delighted with how it went. The technical support we received from VenuIQ was outstanding and the team were always on hand, both prior to and during the event, to handle any issues our delegates had.” John French, CEO of SightCare
- COVID-19 Treatment and Recovery virtual conference“The help and guidance that we received from the VenuIQ team was invaluable from the outset, from setting up the stage to on-the-day support. We felt they really understood our aims for the conference and what we required to make it successful.” Rosie Hynard, The Physiological Society
- Event Builder helps take UK Construction Week virtual“We spent a long time looking for the right platform to put UKCW onto and ended up coming to VenuIQ with quite a short lead time for staging a 5-day event with over 100 hours of content, key sponsors and 30 exhibitors.” Nathan Garnett, Director of Media 10 Ltd
- Event Builder protects NHS leadership conferences“VenuIQ answered our call and exceeded our expectations, with an effective platform, comprehensive tech support and most importantly, excellent service.” Leanne Josephs, Head of Events