- How Toolstation went DIY for their conference with VenuIQA quick overview of the event app for Toolstation’s Together 2023 Conference.
- Revolutionising Event Dynamics: How CAPM&R Elevated their Annual Conference with VenuIQCAPM&R revolutionised its annual conference using VenuIQ’s innovative event app. Find out how their implementation of our technology brought a new level of engagement and efficiency, making the event a resounding success.
- Tracking the Annual Hotel ConferenceVenuIQ provided the Annual Hotel Conference event organisers Questex with tracking technology to prove ROI for the event. Where did attendees go and when during the event
- Monaco for youVenuIQ provided the event app technology for the ‘Monaco for You’ event. Read more about the event and our key takeaways.
- Akire Productions & VenuIQ took the hybrid events world by storm at a recent nonprofit hybrid eventVenuIQ was proud to be the official event technology provider for event agency akire productions’ work with a key rare disease awareness nonprofit organization.
- Playbook for a long-term Event Tech StrategyVenuIQ has worked with Wound Care People on their annual Wound Care Today event for the last 3 years.
We began as a front-facing information hub and networking piece in year one. Fast-forward to year three and VenuIQ provide a seamless onsite check-in process, sponsor lead retrieval, and live reports on popular sessions.
- NHS Employers hosts virtual ‘Disability Summit’ event to highlight experiences of disability in the workplace
“The VenuIQ team were extremely helpful and went above and beyond to understand and deliver on what we were trying to achieve.
“The attendees found the live and pre-recorded sessions easy to navigate, and the addition of the Browsealoud software and BSL interpreters meant visually and hearing-impaired delegates could fully participate in the event, despite it being delivered online.”
- Opening Doors & Venues hosts event to highlight the importance of hybrid activations
“Hybrid Event Experience was a great opportunity for attendees to understand the effectiveness of hybrid events, and allowed us to showcase some of the best technology available.”
“All the technology used worked seamlessly together to create an interactive, inclusive hybrid event that worked for both in-person and virtual delegates.”
- Canterbury Christ Church University hosts its first virtual event to support businesses with developing their innovation potential
“VenuIQ took the time to understand our needs for the event and worked closely with us to develop key milestones within our project. The team looked at how their technology could support us and offered ideas that we hadn’t even considered.”
“Our industry experts and guest speakers had nothing but praise for the platform and event, and the majority of our delegates said they found the platform intuitive and easy to use.”
- Founders Forum hosts first live event of 2021“VenuIQ played a key role in allowing our event to go ahead, providing the technology to maximise engagement amongst delegates whilst keeping social distancing measures in place. The VenuIQ platform allowed those who could not travel from overseas to take part in the event virtually, and where talks reached full capacity, delegates were able to watch via the app in other areas of the venue.” Jesse Peterkin, head of events at Founders Forum