VenuIQ is delighted to announce co-founder Oliver Rowe will be chairing the panel discussion, “Technology for Conferences: Building the perfect Event Tech Stack” at Event Tech Live London 2023, Thursday, 16th November, 1pm on the Main Stage.
Join us for an insightful panel discussion featuring industry-leading professional conference organisers as they delve into the complex world of event technology selection.
During this session, our panellists will candidly share their experiences, challenges, and triumphs in identifying and implementing event tech solutions that elevate attendee experiences, streamline operations, and drive business growth. With a focus on real-world scenarios, they will shed light on the intricacies of technology adoption, integration, and optimisation within the event industry.
Key Discussion Points:
- Understanding the Event Tech Landscape: Explore the diverse array of event technology options available today and gain insights into emerging trends that are reshaping the industry.
- Identifying Challenges and Solutions: Uncover the common hurdles conference organisers face when selecting event technology, from compatibility issues to cost considerations.
- Crafting the Perfect Event Tech Stack: Delve into the components that make up an ideal event tech stack. Panellists will share their perspectives on which tools – from registration platforms and networking apps to virtual/hybrid event solutions – are essential for delivering exceptional event experiences.
- Integration and Interoperability: Learn strategies for seamlessly integrating different event tech tools and platforms to create a cohesive and efficient system that enhances both the organiser and attendee experiences.
- Metrics and Measurement: Explore how the right event tech stack can provide invaluable data and insights, enabling organisers to measure success, adapt strategies, and make informed decisions for future events.
- Future-Proofing Your Tech Choices: Gain insights into the panellists’ vision of the future of event technology and how to make tech choices today that will remain relevant and effective in the years to come.
Whether you’re a seasoned event professional or just stepping into the world of conferences, this panel discussion will equip you with the knowledge and strategies needed to navigate the complexities of event technology selection.
About Event Tech Live
Event Tech Live London (ETL) is the only European event dedicated to event technology. Held at Excel, London from 15-16 November 2023. ETL is FREE to attend – register here or by clicking the picture above.
Event Tech Live brings global event professionals together to discover the latest advances in Event Tech and thought leadership from the world’s best event professionals.
ETL has numerous opportunities for networking from organised meetings, hosted buyer events, exhibitions, and informal bars.
The event’s highlight is the Event Tech Live awards where the best in event technology is celebrated. VenuIQ has been fortunate to have been awarded multiple times at this event.
About the panellists
Oliver is an experienced leader in the technology sector and is Co-Founder of VenuIQ, an award-winning privately owned event software platform which delivers apps, attendee tracking, and virtual and hybrid platforms for events globally. Currently operating from its base in the UK VenuIQ supports events across Europe, APAC and North America, and is a regular speaker and panelist for industry events internationally specialising in engagement, AI and Event Technology for the past 10 years.
Matthew is the Chief Operating Officer at Defence Leaders, a privately owned events and media business focused on the military and defence sector. Since joining in January 2022, Matthew has led the digital transformation of the business and embarked upon an aggressive expansion, doubling the business revenue, portfolio and staff.
Sally is Head of Digital Services at Conference Care and has a wealth of working knowledge and expertise across the different areas of service of the full-service event agency. Her specialism is the adoption of technology to enhance the event experience. Having worked for the company for 8 years, and with a background of theatre and performance, she has a meticulous eye for detail in stage management and production of an event. Sally’s working ethos is to be creative, knowledgeable, and thoughtful with insight and expertise in all areas of events, giving best practice and advice on harnessing powerful event tech trends.
Emily leads marketing and communications at Founders Forum Group – an event-powered community and group of businesses supporting entrepreneurs at every stage of their journeys. In addition to leading marketing across FF Group’s business portfolio, including Tech Nation, Emily also oversees brand experience and PR across all Founders Forum events.
She brings a decade of experience across public affairs, corporate crisis management, digital and community marketing, across Canada, the US, and EMEA.